Below are some loco’s I have been working on over the last few months.
Gresley N2 (NON CONDENSING)
This Loco represents a Parkeston Loco during the mid fifties – This Loco was swapped for an amount of weathering services. I have added extra lining and some more detailing.
A recently purchased item – Extra detail added and varnished in a satin finish. This is modelled as a Bury St Edmunds Engine.
K1/1 MacCailin Mor
This was an Ebay purchase of a basic engine – it certainly had room for improvement. I purchased over £30 worth of detailing items – added them and a partial repaint followed.
B17/4 Helmingham Hall
This was the Loco that arrived badly damaged. After repair I worked out all the detailing parts it required and purchased nearly £50 worth. After adding the extra parts, I did a complete repaint. The model is when it was an Ipswich engine – mid fifties.
All will be light – medium weathered later.