When Hattons produced their O Gauge Warwell, Graham purchased the Yellow and Red example. After research on its arrival we discovered that this actual wagon was a crane runner and had many added boxes etc. Undaunted we decided to continue on what was a ‘might have been’ wagon.
I weathered it and added a fictitious number. We displayed the wagon and a digger separately at several Exhibitions and it certainly caused many good comments, and nobody said that it was ‘fictitious’ ! So I can only assume it was a natural progression for the wagon type.
I duly purchased some chain and Graham supplied some ‘turnbuckles’ to use as tensioners. After some research I decided to do the following:-