Change of livery for S & T Pillbox Brake

Soon after finishing the livery on the S & T Brake we decided that although a valid livery it looked, well, very red! We had originally dismissed the livery with a full yellow roof as looking a bit ‘loud’, but I repainted the roof and here are the results!  I also added the extra piping to the body side that was forgotten. The inner doors and the inside frame were also painted grey as per prototype.  The first photo is ‘before’ the rest are ‘after’. IMG_5393


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s