Just when you thought you have finished another job comes along. Even although I made the height of the old barn to scale plus an extra mm or two, it’s not until you actually test the tallest piece of rolling stock that you find models can differ from scale.
Anyway the height had to be increased by 5mm, I decided to increase the height by 9mm, just to be on the ‘safe-side’.This is because 9mm fitted in with the stone brick formations.
I have also amended the barn side on the viewing side to hopefully enhance the viewing. I had to cut and rejoin five pieces of the remaining embossed plastic as supplies were very low and I did not want to buy another whole sheet – strangely, it worked out fine!