Latest Dapol O8 in O Gauge

I purchased this Loco with a number already in place, however when it arrived and I started to do some research I found a better ‘local’ example. I removed the original number and added my selected one, 08834.

This loco had a slightly different handrail system than the original model, plus an extra one on the nose end. I modified them to what was required. I also added the ‘Speedlink’ flashes and cast BR Logo to the cab ends.

IMG_0986

IMG_0987

IMG_0988

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s