Work over the weekend was moving the Stabling Point to a Fuelling Point. Extra cork has been laid to increase the size of the ‘concrete’ hard standing. I have also put Balsa wood down to form the fuelling area. Some drains will be added between the tracks later. I took the opportunity to spray between the tracks on the fuel line with ‘track dirt’ and matt black.
I have added a rear wall to the Scenecraft fuelling point as only a one track operation is needed – this was some leftover bits from my terminal station walls.
I have ordered some more items to add to the working look of a busy fuelling point. – to be added later.
I have now undercoated the complete ‘concreted’ area.