It has been a very busy day outside today – pleased to find some shade most of the day I have now married up the two scenic boards and I now have the rails over the join – I used copper clad sleepers on the edges to reinforce them.
I then turned to the river. When I cut the river out of baseboard, I kept the piece cut out – this is trimmed to the size of the bridge and then ‘let in’ to the edges of the river.
I then finished all the track laying according to my plans and advice from our group members.
Here are a few photos in sequence of todays work.
Well that’s about it for now – the second traverser is still about a month away, so apart from a few electrics on the two track join and possibly a little landscaping, that’s it.