Before I start telling you all about what’s happening on the second board, I will just say that I hope I have resolved the field with crops on board one. I have ordered some items off Ebay that should be here in a couple of days, this goes against using ‘second use’ materials from stock – but hey it was only a tenner!
Onto the second board, I have added all the required lineside posts rail side. After adding the posts I then wired them all up with strong cotton, they were then painted. I also put some static grass around the bases of the posts.
I also took the opportunity to add the lineside cabinets on the plinths I had already prepared.