Traverser Final Amendments.

As I said on the post before this one, I had an idea to increase the length on the other end of the deck. I worked out how I was going to approach it, but discretion being the better of valour, I shelved the project!

The other concern I had was the balance when the deck was totally extended outwards. This I managed to sort by lessening the travel of the deck – I added another point to the innermost two tracks – see photo’s below.

I have made all the bolts and loops for the locking/electric contact system. I have also added the male and female baseboard joiners to the traverser and the first scenic board.

I have also soldered copper clad sleepers to the ends of all tracks for protection.

IMG_1694

IMG_1695

IMG_1693

IMG_1696

IMG_1697

IMG_1698

IMG_1699

IMG_1700

IMG_1701

None of the Bolts and Loops are Screwed and/or glued yet – they need drilling and a handle added.

 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s